18 December 2016
Ride season is 1st January – 31st December each year
· Collect paperwork and admin spreadsheet from caravan, or be sent it.
· Check results and send them to Clubhouse, Club and Branch Newsletter Editors and Club Press Officer.
· Whilst the following information is in the Clubhouse results database, it helps to keep a record of all horse/rider combinations and record the following for each combination:
· Mileage for each registered combination – annual and accumulative,
· Annual points gained at competitive and gated rides,
· Grades/Qualifiers or other ride equivalents,
· It is also helpful for team selection purposes if the Final Heart Rate is recorded.
All this information can be extracted from the Ride Result Sheet for each Branch Ride.
· Collate end-of-year results data for Branch Annual Awards using Clubhouse results database.
· When requested send in details to Club General Secretary for those members who qualify for Club Awards – trophies and accumulative mileage awards – see rule book for list.
NOTE: It is the responsibility of the members who compete in events at other Branches to inform their Home Branch Archivist of Mileages, Points and Grades achieved. Members who compete in events at other endurance bodies, e.g. EGB or ILDRA, should inform the Clubhouse team and their Home Branch Archivist of Mileages, Points and Grades achieved. This should be in the form of a photocopy of their relevant vet sheets.
Skills required: Computer skills including basic Excel and willingness to learn Clubhouse facilities - training will be given.
Time involved: Busiest time is towards the end of each season but all results need to be checked after each ride.